The Foundation for Legal Knowledge Based Systems (JURIX) is an organisation of researchers in the field of Law and Computer Science in the Netherlands and Flanders. Since 1988, JURIX has held annual international conferences on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems.
The current JURIX executive committee members are:
- Tom van Engers (University of Amsterdam), chair
- Bart Verheij (University of Groningen), vice-president/secretary
- Floris Bex (Utrecht University), treasurer
The current JURIX steering committee members are:
- Pompeu Casanovas (Universitat Autonomá de Barcelona)
- Monica Palmirani (University of Bologna)
- Erich Schweighofer (University of Vienna)
- Serena Villata (CNRS)
You can receive updates on relevant news by subscribing to the JURIX announcements mailing list. This is a moderated, low-traffic list used only to send out notifications of events organised by (members of) JURIX, such as the annual JURIX conference.
|Subscribe to the announcements mailing list of the JURIX Foundation for Legal Knowledge Based Systems|
|Visit this group|