ICAIL 2011 will include workshops and tutorials on the first and last days. Proposals for workshops and tutorials are invited, and should be sent to the Program Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to the Conference Chair, email@example.com.
Tutorials should cover a broad topic of relevance to the AI and Law community. Proposals should contain enough information to permit evaluation on the basis of importance, quality, and community interest. Each workshop should have one or more designated organizers and a program or organizing committee. Proposals should be about 2 to 4 pages and include at least the following information
- The workshop or tutorial topic and goals, their significance, and their appropriateness for ICAIL 2011
- The intended audience, including the areas from which participants may come, the likely number of participants (with some of their names, if known), and plans for publicizing the workshop
- Organization of the workshop or tutorial, including the intended format (such as invited talks, presentations, panel discussions, or other methods for ensuring an interactive atmosphere) and the expected length (full day or half day)
- Organizers’ details: a description of the main organizers’ background in the proposed topic; and complete addresses including web pages of all organizers and committee members (if applicable).
- Submission of workshop and tutorial proposals: December 6, 2010
- Submission of abstracts (optional): January 3, 2011
- Submission of papers deadline: January 10, 2011
- Notification of acceptance: tba
- Final revised and formatted papers due: tba
- Conference: June 6 – June 10, 2011