JURIX 2010 – The 23rd International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems
University of Liverpool (U.K.), 16th-17th December 2010
For more than 20 years the Jurix Conference has provided an international forum for academics and practitioners in the field of legal informatics for sharing ideas and experiences on the representation of legal content and its representation in computer systems. We invite submission of original papers on the advanced management of legal information and knowledge (foundations, methods, tools, systems and applications). For a list of potential topics see the conference web site.
Papers should be submitted through the Jurix , using PDF, PostScript or Word format, and should not exceed 10 pages when formatted using the styles and guidelines in the Instructions for Authors.
Organisation Committee Chair
Katie Atkinson, University of Liverpool, U.K.
- August 29th, 2010 Deadline for submission of abstracts
- September 5th, 2010 Deadline for submission of papers
- September 19th, 2010 Deadline for submission of tutorials, workshops and demonstration proposals
- October 1st, 2010 Notification of paper acceptance
- October 17th, 2010 Camera-ready papers due
- December (14th and) 15th, 2010 Jurix Workshops/Tutorials
- December 16th-17th, 2010 Jurix 2010 Main Conference